Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAngelic TearsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UPDATE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gomo
Admin
Admin
Gomo

Male Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-04-13

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE   UPDATE I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:20 am

Hai there guys,

I've decided to log in and check what's up on AT forums, just to see if anyone reincarnated and posted something. I'm mostly playing "Tekkit" v3.1.3 ("advanced" version of Minecraft), DayZ, League of Legends and a bit of WoW. I haven't heard from any of you guys (except Saradian-Matt, Gimliro-Peanut and Maddentist-Vladimirov Razz). Currently there's x3 good WoW servers ("Molten-WoW", "Arena Tournament", "Monster-WoW"), all of them have 4.3.4 Catacylsm & two (Molten & AT) of em 3.3.5 Wotlk server's aswell. If there's anyone interested in playing/hanging out/chatting with few of us that are left, you're more then welcome!

~regards~ HomoGomo xd
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

Male Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2008-12-19

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:38 am

Sadly, AT seems to have died. I guess a lot of people went on, probably even quit WoW.
When MoP hit, I went retail. Now I have a couple of 90s, but haven't played in a month. MoP was fun, but became a bit stale, so I turned to other games, mostly offline ones. I do own a LoL account, but I don't play it, as I don't find it fun. Only level 4 there lol, so.... LoL name is Chronotyryn, so maybe if I ever get into it, we can play together. I am more active in D&D, though, and I am lurking in Giant in the Playground forums a lot. As for the games, atm I play Morrowind (1000th time XD ), Borderlands 1 and 2, Sacred 2, Skyrim, FO: New Vegas, Disciples 2 and Heroes 3 and 6. Ofc, I don't have enough time to play them a lot, but I am spending an hour or a bit more a day in game.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

Male Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2008-12-19

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:47 pm

On another note. I got a bit sick of MoP. 4 characters with ilvl >540 is enough for now XD
Gonna give a try on molten again. My previous accounts went bust (inactivity), but I made a new one. Which realm are you playing on? Which side?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPDATE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server :: Newspanel-
Jump to: