Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAngelic TearsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AngelicTearsWoW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gomo
Admin
Admin
Gomo

Male Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-04-13

AngelicTearsWoW Empty
PostSubject: AngelicTearsWoW   AngelicTearsWoW I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:36 am

Hello mates,

I know that AT & AT forums are not active at all, so I came up with one idea that might be intresting to you. I have decided to make my own pserver where I can have fun with friends, etc. It is on 3.3.5 patch (same as Molten). You just need to download (if you don't have) Hamachi -> http://hamachi.en.softonic.com/ --> and after installing it, "join an existing network". Netword ID is "AngelicTearsWoW", and password "5yAT4ever". And don't forget to set your realm list --> "Set realmlist 5.222.58.38" .(and you're good to go) So if you want to enjoy & have alot of fun, make sure to join us! (by fun, I mean lots of crazy stuff). ^_~

-regards- Gomo
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

Male Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2008-12-19

AngelicTearsWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: AngelicTearsWoW   AngelicTearsWoW I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:46 pm

Where to create wow account?
Back to top Go down
Gomo
Admin
Admin
Gomo

Male Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-04-13

AngelicTearsWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: AngelicTearsWoW   AngelicTearsWoW I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:45 pm

Well, normaly I would do it manualy in my SQL datebase. The only "problem" right now is that Im on holidays in Germany, for past two weeks and I might stay week or two more. In other words server isnt running now. And Im really glad to see you once again Tempest, I wish all guild members & officers are able to play again to have fun like we used to while we were on legion. I would love to add you on skype (ofc if you use it), mines is "gomo7777". Anyway, if you want to join teh server, simply send me a PM (here on forums) with unsername and password you want.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

Male Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2008-12-19

AngelicTearsWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: AngelicTearsWoW   AngelicTearsWoW I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:16 am

Pls PM me when you return. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AngelicTearsWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: AngelicTearsWoW   AngelicTearsWoW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AngelicTearsWoW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server :: Newspanel-
Jump to: